Here's the living room/office from the kitchen. That wall on the left is the pantry and a Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs. We discovered we have way too many bookcases so we put them on each side of our tv stand and added a shelf across the top. I have plans for decorating this. The big hole of blank wall even bothers me! Also, we read too much. These are just our novels minus the one shelf of board games. The church, textbook, kids books and photo albums are on bookcases upstairs 😳😁
Here is our office area. Thank you ikea for a desk that fit perfectly. Swinging around in the big open room takes you to the kitchen and dining.
I LOVE my kitchen. By far my favorite part of the house. My island is massive and there is so much storage I actually have empty cabinets. The kids love having counter stools for helping and eating breakfast, snacks, and lunch! And the color scheme turned out great! I was a little worried matching floor and cabinets and counters just by looking at little 2 inch pieces. I also enjoy looking out the sink window while doing dishes and being able to see the kids playing in the backyard!




ooh pretty kitchen!! The island looks so nice too!
ReplyDelete